Ivory Coast's Saph reports H1 net profit down 24 pct
ABIDJAN Aug 27 (Reuters) - Ivory Coast natural rubber producer Saph posted a 24 percent fall in first half net profit to 8.65 billion CFA francs ($17.66 million) on Tuesday which it blamed on lower rubber prices.
Turnover dipped to 83.96 billion CFA francs from 88 billion in the same period last year, the company said in a statement posted on the website of West Africa's BRVM regional stock exchange.
($1 = 489.7580 CFA francs) (Reporting by Loucoumane Coulibaly; editing by David Lewis and Jason Neely)
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media