Ivory Coast's Saph reports H1 net profit down 24 pct
ABIDJAN Aug 27 (Reuters) - Ivory Coast natural rubber producer Saph posted a 24 percent fall in first half net profit to 8.65 billion CFA francs ($17.66 million) on Tuesday which it blamed on lower rubber prices.
Turnover dipped to 83.96 billion CFA francs from 88 billion in the same period last year, the company said in a statement posted on the website of West Africa's BRVM regional stock exchange.
($1 = 489.7580 CFA francs) (Reporting by Loucoumane Coulibaly; editing by David Lewis and Jason Neely)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change