Ivory Coast's Saph reports H1 net profit down 24 pct
ABIDJAN Aug 27 (Reuters) - Ivory Coast natural rubber producer Saph posted a 24 percent fall in first half net profit to 8.65 billion CFA francs ($17.66 million) on Tuesday which it blamed on lower rubber prices.
Turnover dipped to 83.96 billion CFA francs from 88 billion in the same period last year, the company said in a statement posted on the website of West Africa's BRVM regional stock exchange.
($1 = 489.7580 CFA francs) (Reporting by Loucoumane Coulibaly; editing by David Lewis and Jason Neely)
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold