Ivory Coast's Saph reports H1 net profit down 24 pct
ABIDJAN Aug 27 (Reuters) - Ivory Coast natural rubber producer Saph posted a 24 percent fall in first half net profit to 8.65 billion CFA francs ($17.66 million) on Tuesday which it blamed on lower rubber prices.
Turnover dipped to 83.96 billion CFA francs from 88 billion in the same period last year, the company said in a statement posted on the website of West Africa's BRVM regional stock exchange.
($1 = 489.7580 CFA francs) (Reporting by Loucoumane Coulibaly; editing by David Lewis and Jason Neely)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack