PetroChina, Kunlun Energy shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG Aug 27 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of China's dominant energy producer, PetroChina Co Ltd , and those of its unit, Kunlun Energy Co Ltd, were suspended on Tuesday, according to a filing on the Hong Kong stock exchange.
A spokesman for PetroChina declined to comment on the suspension but said the company will issue a statement later today. No further details were immediately available.
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Asian stocks subdued on Ukraine caution, dollar firms vs. yen