PetroChina, Kunlun Energy shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG Aug 27 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of China's dominant energy producer, PetroChina Co Ltd , and those of its unit, Kunlun Energy Co Ltd, were suspended on Tuesday, according to a filing on the Hong Kong stock exchange.
A spokesman for PetroChina declined to comment on the suspension but said the company will issue a statement later today. No further details were immediately available.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials