PetroChina, Kunlun Energy shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG Aug 27 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of China's dominant energy producer, PetroChina Co Ltd , and those of its unit, Kunlun Energy Co Ltd, were suspended on Tuesday, according to a filing on the Hong Kong stock exchange.
A spokesman for PetroChina declined to comment on the suspension but said the company will issue a statement later today. No further details were immediately available.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade