PetroChina, Kunlun Energy shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG Aug 27 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of China's dominant energy producer, PetroChina Co Ltd , and those of its unit, Kunlun Energy Co Ltd, were suspended on Tuesday, according to a filing on the Hong Kong stock exchange.
A spokesman for PetroChina declined to comment on the suspension but said the company will issue a statement later today. No further details were immediately available.
- Hong Kong police use pepper spray to disperse pro-democracy protesters |
- Putin calls for talks on east Ukraine 'statehood'; rebels fire on ship |
- Dozens arrested at Made in America music festival in Los Angeles
- Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV |
- Israel claims West Bank land for possible settlement use, draws U.S. rebuke