Bank of Canada to auction C$1.5 bln in 36-day T-bills
TORONTO Aug 27 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to auction up to C$1.5 billion ($1.4 billion)in 36-day treasury bills on August 28.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats