Mexico's peso slips more than 1.5 percent on Syria uncertainty
MEXICO CITY Aug 27 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso weakened 1.51 percent on Tuesday to 13.3765 per dollar as uncertainty over a widening conflict in Syria weighed.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane