Mexico's peso slips more than 1.5 percent on Syria uncertainty
MEXICO CITY Aug 27 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso weakened 1.51 percent on Tuesday to 13.3765 per dollar as uncertainty over a widening conflict in Syria weighed.
- Israel knocks out Gaza power plant, digs in for long fight |
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- EU agrees first broad sanctions on Russia; Ukraine fighting kills dozens