Turkish lira weakens beyond 2 per dollar for first time
ISTANBUL Aug 27 (Reuters) - The Turkish lira weakened to record lows on Tuesday, falling beyond 2 to the dollar for the first time.
The lira was at 2.0061 against the dollar by 0449 GMT after dropping as low as 2.0095 earlier and from 1.9918 late on Monday.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Obama to Republican critics on immigration: 'Pass a bill'
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video