Turkish lira weakens beyond 2 per dollar for first time
ISTANBUL Aug 27 (Reuters) - The Turkish lira weakened to record lows on Tuesday, falling beyond 2 to the dollar for the first time.
The lira was at 2.0061 against the dollar by 0449 GMT after dropping as low as 2.0095 earlier and from 1.9918 late on Monday.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit