Turkish lira weakens beyond 2 per dollar for first time
ISTANBUL Aug 27 (Reuters) - The Turkish lira weakened to record lows on Tuesday, falling beyond 2 to the dollar for the first time.
The lira was at 2.0061 against the dollar by 0449 GMT after dropping as low as 2.0095 earlier and from 1.9918 late on Monday.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |