Accor CFO says Q3 booking levels "good"
PARIS Aug 28 (Reuters) - French hotel group Accor had "good" booking levels in July and the trend is similar for August and September, Chief Financial Officer Sophie Stabile said on Wednesday.
Stabile would not comment on Tuesday's news that Accor named private equity specialist Sebastien Bazin as its new chairman and chief executive but said that Accor's targets under a three-year strategy plan through 2016 were unchanged for now.
Stabile made the comments during a conference call on first-half earnings.
(Reporting by Dominique Vidalon; Editing by James Regan)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap