China's AgBank sees declining non-performing loan ratio in H2
BEIJING Aug 28 (Reuters) - Agricultural Bank of China will see its stock of non-performing loans stabilise in the second half of the year, causing its non-performing loan ratio decline, Song Xianping, the bank's director of risk management, said Thursday.
He made the remarks at a news conference to announce the bank's firsts-half earnings. (Reporting by Zhang Shengnan and Matt Miller; Writing by Gabriel Wildau; Editing by Kazunori Takada)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials