Bouygues wins 1.15 bln eur tunnel contract in Hong Kong
PARIS Aug 28 (Reuters) - Bouygues has won a 1.15 billion euro ($1.54 billion) contract to build a 4.2-kilometre undersea road tunnel in Hong Kong, the French construction-to-telecom conglomerate said in a statement on Wednesday. ($1 = 0.7466 euros) (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Elena Berton)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections