Bouygues tweaks 2013 sales goal as Q2 profit drops
PARIS Aug 28 (Reuters) - Bouygues said group sales this year could be down slightly or flat compared with 2012 as the conglomerate cut its revenue goal for its struggling telecom unit.
Second-quarter net profit declined 5 percent to 230 million euros ($308 million), while sales in the period were flat at 8.5 billion, the group said. ($1 = 0.7466 euros) (Reporting by Elena Berton; Editing by James Regan)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |