Bouygues tweaks 2013 sales goal as Q2 profit drops
PARIS Aug 28 (Reuters) - Bouygues said group sales this year could be down slightly or flat compared with 2012 as the conglomerate cut its revenue goal for its struggling telecom unit.
Second-quarter net profit declined 5 percent to 230 million euros ($308 million), while sales in the period were flat at 8.5 billion, the group said. ($1 = 0.7466 euros) (Reporting by Elena Berton; Editing by James Regan)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |