China CNR H1 profit down 5 pct
Aug 28 (Reuters) - China CNR reported the following results for the period from January through June (in millions of yuan unless stated otherwise): H1 2013 H1 2012 Net income 1,567 1,657 Revenue 36,915 42,845 For the full statement (in Chinese) please click: here (Reporting by Shanghai Newsroom)
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |