Credit Agricole hires banks for CoCo roadshow
LONDON, Aug 28 (IFR) - Credit Agricole has announced a series of investor meetings across US, Europe and Asia to discuss a possible dated subordinated contingent capital 144A/Reg S issue. A transaction may follow, subject to market conditions.
The meetings will take place in the week beginning September 2. Credit Agricole-CIB is global coordinator, and Citi, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, and UBS are also mandated. (Reporting by Owen Sanderson, editing by Anil Mayre)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds