EFSF to price EUR3bn of 21-yr bond at MS+37bp - source
LONDON, Aug 28 (IFR) - The European Financial Stability Facility will price EUR3bn worth of 21-year bonds at mid-swaps plus 37bp on Wednesday, bank sources close to the deal said.
The eurozone rescue fund, rated Aa1/AA+/AA+, earlier in the day revised guidance to mid-swaps plus 38bp area, from plus 38/40bp and initial price thoughts in the 40bp area. As of 08:20GMT, orders had exceeded EUR3bn.
Barclays, Deutsche Bank and RBS are running the deal, which matures in September 2034 and is expected to price with a reoffer yield above 3%.
EFSF last issued a bond with a maturity longer than 10 years in June 2012 - a 3.375% April 2037. (Reporting By Josie Cox, editing Anil Mayre)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai