Endo Health to buy private generic drugs firm for $225 mln
Aug 28 (Reuters) - Specialty pharmaceutical company Endo Health Solutions said it will buy privately held generic drugmaker Boca Pharmacal for $225 million to boost its Qualitest generic medicines business.
Endo said on Wednesday that it expects the deal to immediately add to its adjusted earnings.
The company will use cash in hand to finance the deal that it expects to close this year, pending regulatory requirements.
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park