Endo Health to buy private generic drugs firm for $225 mln
Aug 28 (Reuters) - Specialty pharmaceutical company Endo Health Solutions said it will buy privately held generic drugmaker Boca Pharmacal for $225 million to boost its Qualitest generic medicines business.
Endo said on Wednesday that it expects the deal to immediately add to its adjusted earnings.
The company will use cash in hand to finance the deal that it expects to close this year, pending regulatory requirements.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections