Ackermans & van Haaren: Half-year results 2013
The half-year profit of Ackermans & van Haaren increased to 94.8 million euros (1H12: 67.8 million euros) due to higher profits recorded by Delen Investments, DEME and Bank J.Van Breda & C°, and the capital gain that was realized on the sale of the participation in Spano Group.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Ackermans & van Haaren via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South