Reserve money grew 7.6 pct on-yr in week to Aug 23 vs 6.0 pct year ago - RBI
MUMBAI Aug 28 (Reuters) - India's reserve money rose 7.6 percent year on year in the week to Aug. 23, faster than 6.0 percent a year earlier, the Reserve Bank of India said in a statement on Wednesday.
The currency in circulation rose 8.5 percent year on year in the week to Aug. 23, slower than 13.8 percent a year earlier, the central bank said. (Reporting by Suvashree Dey Choudhury)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack