Bank of Canada auction of C$1.5 bln t-bills yields 0.988 pct
TORONTO Aug 28 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Wednesday that the average yield at its auction of C$1.5 billion ($1.4 billion) worth of 36-day treasury bills was 0.988 percent.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel