MOVE-Deutsche Bank hires head U.S. credit strategist
NEW YORK Aug 28 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank said on Wednesday it hired as its head of U.S. credit strategy Oleg Melentyev, who had spent 12 years at Bank of America Merrill Lynch as the head of high-yield and emerging market corporate credit strategy.
Based in New York, Melentyev will report to Dominic Konstam, Deutsche's global head of rates research. He will work with the high-yield research team, the investment-grade corporate bond desk analysts and the quantitative credit strategy group, the bank said in a statement.
Prior to his position at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Melentyev was the vice president of money markets at East European Bank based in Russia, Deutsche said.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters