Poland's Cyfrowy plans early loan repayments this year
WARSAW Aug 28 (Reuters) - Poland's biggest media group Cyfrowy Polsat said on Wednesday it was planning early loan repayments this year, its chief executives said on Wednesday.
The company's chief executive officer added that he also expected the advertising market to improve in the second half of the year.
"The second half (of the year) will be better in terms of the TV advertisement market in Poland. Due to this fact, we plan a 'tv programme offensive'," Dominik Libicki told a news conference. (Reporting by Adrian Krajewski)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA