Telenor sees less than $2bln investments in Myanmar -CEO
OSLO Aug 28 (Reuters) - Telenor will invest less than $2 billion in building its telecoms operation in Myanmar, its chief executive said on Wednesday.
"It is going to be less than what we invested in total in Pakistan. Some (analysts) have used Pakistan as a benchmark and implied that it could be as much as what we invested in Pakistan, but it will not be," Jon Fredrik Baksaas told Reuters. (Reporting by Gwladys Fouche and Joachim Dagenborg; editing by Balazs Koranyi)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South