Telenor sees less than $2bln investments in Myanmar -CEO
OSLO Aug 28 (Reuters) - Telenor will invest less than $2 billion in building its telecoms operation in Myanmar, its chief executive said on Wednesday.
"It is going to be less than what we invested in total in Pakistan. Some (analysts) have used Pakistan as a benchmark and implied that it could be as much as what we invested in Pakistan, but it will not be," Jon Fredrik Baksaas told Reuters. (Reporting by Gwladys Fouche and Joachim Dagenborg; editing by Balazs Koranyi)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |