S&P revises Antioch, Illinois, outlook to 'positive'
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Thursday revised the outlook of Antioch, Illinois, to "positive" from "stable" for its series 2010 general obligation alternate revenue source bonds.
The revision to positive reflects Antioch's improved finances, expectations of positive operations, and improved liquidity for fiscal years 2013 and 2014, S&P said.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls