BRIEF-Bayer gets European ok for additional use of Eylea
FRANKFURT Aug 29 (Reuters) - Bayer AG : * Says gets European approval for additional use of eylea * Says eylea gets ok for treatment of visual impairment due to macular edema
secondary to central retinal vein occlusion
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East