Brazil bank lending rises 0.6 pct in July, defaults stable
BRASILIA Aug 29 (Reuters) - Bank lending in Brazil rose 0.6 percent in July from the prior month, the central bank said in a report on Thursday.
Loans in arrears for 90 days or more, the industry's benchmark gauge for credit delinquencies, remained stable from June at 5.2 percent of outstanding loans, the report added.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner