Daewoo E&C wins $709 mln order in Iraq's Akkas gasfield
SEOUL Aug 29 (Reuters) - Daewoo Engineering & Construction said on Thursday it had won a $709 million order to build a central processing facility in Iraq's Akkas gasfield.
The South Korean builder said in a regulatory filing that it plans to complete the facility by July 2017 under the deal made with a unit of South Korea's state-run Korea GasCorp (KOGAS). (Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East