Freddie Mac skips issuing reference notes in Aug 29 announcement
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, on Thursday said it will not issue reference notes in its optional note issuance window on Aug. 29.
In its 2013 note calendar, Freddie Mac said that each of the dates are windows of optional note issuance and it will provide the maturity date and dealer syndicate, and that it may forgo any scheduled monthly issuance.
The next opportunity the company will have to issue notes is on Sept. 19.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets