Freddie Mac skips issuing reference notes in Aug 29 announcement
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, on Thursday said it will not issue reference notes in its optional note issuance window on Aug. 29.
In its 2013 note calendar, Freddie Mac said that each of the dates are windows of optional note issuance and it will provide the maturity date and dealer syndicate, and that it may forgo any scheduled monthly issuance.
The next opportunity the company will have to issue notes is on Sept. 19.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |