Freddie Mac skips issuing reference notes in Aug 29 announcement
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, on Thursday said it will not issue reference notes in its optional note issuance window on Aug. 29.
In its 2013 note calendar, Freddie Mac said that each of the dates are windows of optional note issuance and it will provide the maturity date and dealer syndicate, and that it may forgo any scheduled monthly issuance.
The next opportunity the company will have to issue notes is on Sept. 19.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on