DoubleLine's Gundlach says Treasury yields to rise further - CNBC
NEW YORK Aug 29 (Reuters) - Jeffrey Gundlach, chief executive and chief investment officer of DoubleLine Capital, said Thursday that the yield on the 10-year Treasury could hit 3.10 percent by the end of the year.
Speaking on cable television network CNBC, Gundlach also said that risk assets will see "serious" selling pressure if the yield on the 10-year Treasury note rises to 3.50 percent.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls