ICBC Chairman says bad loan growth will not accelerate In H2
HONG KONG Aug 29 (Reuters) - Industrial and Commercial Bank of China , the country's biggest lender, does not see bad loan growth to accelerate in the second half, its chairman said on Thursday.
There is pressure for non-performing loans to rise, but the growth rate will not accelerate, Jiang Jianqing told analysts at a briefing. (Reporting by Zhao Hongmei; Writing by Samuel Shen; Editing by Kazunori Takada)
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Air France strike crisis deepens as both sides dig in