ICBC Chairman says bad loan growth will not accelerate In H2
HONG KONG Aug 29 (Reuters) - Industrial and Commercial Bank of China , the country's biggest lender, does not see bad loan growth to accelerate in the second half, its chairman said on Thursday.
There is pressure for non-performing loans to rise, but the growth rate will not accelerate, Jiang Jianqing told analysts at a briefing. (Reporting by Zhao Hongmei; Writing by Samuel Shen; Editing by Kazunori Takada)
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower flag for Mandela