ICBC Chairman says bad loan growth will not accelerate In H2
HONG KONG Aug 29 (Reuters) - Industrial and Commercial Bank of China , the country's biggest lender, does not see bad loan growth to accelerate in the second half, its chairman said on Thursday.
There is pressure for non-performing loans to rise, but the growth rate will not accelerate, Jiang Jianqing told analysts at a briefing. (Reporting by Zhao Hongmei; Writing by Samuel Shen; Editing by Kazunori Takada)
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data