Finnish pension fund Ilmarinen reports rise in Nokia stake
HELSINKI Aug 29 (Reuters) - Finnish pension fund Ilmarinen said on Thursday that its stake in Nokia rose by 11 percent in the second quarter to 168.2 million euros ($224.39 million) as of end-June, in line with Nokia's share price.
Ilmarinen also said it increased its investment allocation in equities. ($1 = 0.7496 euros) (Reporting by Ritsuko Ando)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans