Finnish pension fund Ilmarinen reports rise in Nokia stake
HELSINKI Aug 29 (Reuters) - Finnish pension fund Ilmarinen said on Thursday that its stake in Nokia rose by 11 percent in the second quarter to 168.2 million euros ($224.39 million) as of end-June, in line with Nokia's share price.
Ilmarinen also said it increased its investment allocation in equities. ($1 = 0.7496 euros) (Reporting by Ritsuko Ando)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote