Finnish pension fund Ilmarinen reports rise in Nokia stake
HELSINKI Aug 29 (Reuters) - Finnish pension fund Ilmarinen said on Thursday that its stake in Nokia rose by 11 percent in the second quarter to 168.2 million euros ($224.39 million) as of end-June, in line with Nokia's share price.
Ilmarinen also said it increased its investment allocation in equities. ($1 = 0.7496 euros) (Reporting by Ritsuko Ando)
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Moscow wins overwhelming Crimea vote, West readies sanctions |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |