Kenya Commercial Bank first-half pretax profit up 19 pct
NAIROBI Aug 29 (Reuters) - Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) , the country's largest bank by assets, posted a 19 percent rise in first half 2013 pretax profit to 10.1 billion shillings ($115.30 million), the bank said on Thursday.
KCB, also operates in Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda, South Sudan and Burundi. ($1 = 87.6000 Kenyan shillings) (Reporting by George Obulutsa; Editing by Kevin Mwanza)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone