RPT-Pegas Nonwovens Q2 EBITDA slightly below forecast
(Repeats to fix formatting. No change to text.)
PRAGUE Aug 29 (Reuters) - Czech synthetic textiles maker Pegas Nonwovens reported a 12.4 percent rise in second-quarter core profit on Thursday, thanks to rising prices of non-woven textiles.
Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) reached 9.099 million euros ($12.14 million) in the quarter, below a market forecast for 10.42 million euros.
($1 = 0.7496 euros) (Reporting by Jana Mlcochova; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies