RPT-Pegas Nonwovens Q2 EBITDA slightly below forecast
(Repeats to fix formatting. No change to text.)
PRAGUE Aug 29 (Reuters) - Czech synthetic textiles maker Pegas Nonwovens reported a 12.4 percent rise in second-quarter core profit on Thursday, thanks to rising prices of non-woven textiles.
Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) reached 9.099 million euros ($12.14 million) in the quarter, below a market forecast for 10.42 million euros.
($1 = 0.7496 euros) (Reporting by Jana Mlcochova; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials