RPT-Pegas Nonwovens Q2 EBITDA slightly below forecast
(Repeats to fix formatting. No change to text.)
PRAGUE Aug 29 (Reuters) - Czech synthetic textiles maker Pegas Nonwovens reported a 12.4 percent rise in second-quarter core profit on Thursday, thanks to rising prices of non-woven textiles.
Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) reached 9.099 million euros ($12.14 million) in the quarter, below a market forecast for 10.42 million euros.
($1 = 0.7496 euros) (Reporting by Jana Mlcochova; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |