RPT-Pegas Nonwovens Q2 EBITDA slightly below forecast
(Repeats to fix formatting. No change to text.)
PRAGUE Aug 29 (Reuters) - Czech synthetic textiles maker Pegas Nonwovens reported a 12.4 percent rise in second-quarter core profit on Thursday, thanks to rising prices of non-woven textiles.
Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) reached 9.099 million euros ($12.14 million) in the quarter, below a market forecast for 10.42 million euros.
($1 = 0.7496 euros) (Reporting by Jana Mlcochova; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee