Quebec sells C$500 mln debt in reopening - term sheet
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Quebec on Thursday sold C$500 million ($476 million) of debt due Dec. 1, 2045 in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.5 percent debt was priced at 87.245 to yield 4.228 percent, or 110.5 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark, according to the term sheet.
The total amount now outstanding is C$2.5 billion ($2.4 billion).
The lead manager on the sale was National Bank of Canada.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted