Eurasia Drilling H1 net profit up 15 pct
MOSCOW Aug 29 (Reuters) - Russia's biggest oilfield services company Eurasia Drilling said on Thursday its first-half net income rose 14.8 percent, year-on-year, to $217 million on the back of strong demand for its services.
The group's revenues increased by around 8 percent to $1.7 billion in January-June, while earnings before interest, taxation, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) rose 17 percent to $441 million.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections