SOCO unveils 40p/share shareholder return
LONDON Aug 29 (Reuters) - Soco International, the oil exploration and production company focused in west Africa and Vietnam, unveiled its promised first payout to shareholders on Thursday.
Reporting record production for a third succesive half-year, the company said it would pay 40 pence per share to shareholders by means of a share scheme and would target a future shareholder return of 50 percent of free cash flow.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |