Taiwan's Advanced Semiconductor launches $400 mln convertible bond-terms
HONG KONG Aug 29 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc plans to raise $400 million selling convertible bonds due 2018, according to a term sheet of the deal seen by Reuters on Thursday.
The zero-coupon bonds were launched with an initial conversion price of T$32.45 to T$34.36, according to the term sheet.
Citigroup Inc was hired as sole global coordinator for the offering, with CIMB, Credit Suisse and DBS acting as joint bookrunners, the term sheet showed.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |