Taiwan's Advanced Semiconductor launches $400 mln convertible bond-terms
HONG KONG Aug 29 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc plans to raise $400 million selling convertible bonds due 2018, according to a term sheet of the deal seen by Reuters on Thursday.
The zero-coupon bonds were launched with an initial conversion price of T$32.45 to T$34.36, according to the term sheet.
Citigroup Inc was hired as sole global coordinator for the offering, with CIMB, Credit Suisse and DBS acting as joint bookrunners, the term sheet showed.
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist