WestJet plans to purchase 65 Boeing 737 MAX aircraft
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Canada's WestJet Airlines Ltd said on Thursday it has reached a preliminary agreement to purchase 65 737 MAX aircraft from Boeing Co.
Calgary-based WestJet said it expects to sign a final purchase agreement with Boeing before the end of September.
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study