WestJet plans to purchase 65 Boeing 737 MAX aircraft
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Canada's WestJet Airlines Ltd said on Thursday it has reached a preliminary agreement to purchase 65 737 MAX aircraft from Boeing Co.
Calgary-based WestJet said it expects to sign a final purchase agreement with Boeing before the end of September.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |