WestJet plans to purchase 65 Boeing 737 MAX aircraft
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Canada's WestJet Airlines Ltd said on Thursday it has reached a preliminary agreement to purchase 65 737 MAX aircraft from Boeing Co.
Calgary-based WestJet said it expects to sign a final purchase agreement with Boeing before the end of September.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury has made decision in fatal shooting of black teen: report |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft