WestJet plans to purchase 65 Boeing 737 MAX aircraft
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Canada's WestJet Airlines Ltd said on Thursday it has reached a preliminary agreement to purchase 65 737 MAX aircraft from Boeing Co.
Calgary-based WestJet said it expects to sign a final purchase agreement with Boeing before the end of September.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections