TESARO to Participate in Several Upcoming Investor Conferences
WALTHAM, Mass., Aug. 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TESARO, Inc. (Nasdaq:TSRO), an oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company, announced that Lonnie Moulder, CEO of TESARO, and Mary Lynne Hedley, Ph.D., President of TESARO, will participate in several upcoming investor conferences during the month of September, including:
Citi's 8th Annual Biotech Day at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Boston on Wednesday, September 4, 2013
The JMP Securities Biotech Day at the Langham Hotel in Boston on Friday, September 6, 2013 at 11:30 a.m. EDT.
Baird's 2013 Health Care Conference at The New York Palace Hotel in New York City on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 1:45 p.m. EDT. A live webcast will be available by visiting the Investors section of the TESARO website at www.tesarobio.com. An archived replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's website for 14 days after the conference. The Company will also participate on a panel titled "Oncology Drug Pricing – Positioning for Success in a Rapidly Changing Reimbursement Landscape" on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 12:10 p.m. EDT.
- The Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference at the Grand Hyatt in New York City on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. EDT. A live webcast will be available by visiting the Investors section of the TESARO website at www.tesarobio.com. An archived replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's website for 14 days after the conference.
TESARO, Inc. is an oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the lives of cancer patients.
CONTACT: Jennifer Davis Sr. Director, Corporate Development & Investor Relations 1.781.325.1116 email@example.com
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data