L'Oreal Q3 growth to be more moderate than Q4-CEO
PARIS Aug 30 (Reuters) - L'Oreal Chief Executive Jean-Paul Agon said on Friday that he expects growth to be more moderate in the current third quarter than in the fourth quarter.
Agon attributed this to the timing of product launches and "sell-in and sell-out in the United States", referring to the rate at which products are stocked and sold to customers. (Reporting by Astrid Wendlandt; Editing by James Regan)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter