L'Oreal Q3 growth to be more moderate than Q4-CEO
PARIS Aug 30 (Reuters) - L'Oreal Chief Executive Jean-Paul Agon said on Friday that he expects growth to be more moderate in the current third quarter than in the fourth quarter.
Agon attributed this to the timing of product launches and "sell-in and sell-out in the United States", referring to the rate at which products are stocked and sold to customers. (Reporting by Astrid Wendlandt; Editing by James Regan)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East