L'Oreal Q3 growth to be more moderate than Q4-CEO
PARIS Aug 30 (Reuters) - L'Oreal Chief Executive Jean-Paul Agon said on Friday that he expects growth to be more moderate in the current third quarter than in the fourth quarter.
Agon attributed this to the timing of product launches and "sell-in and sell-out in the United States", referring to the rate at which products are stocked and sold to customers. (Reporting by Astrid Wendlandt; Editing by James Regan)
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- Three dead in east Ukraine, Putin warns of 'abyss' |
- California city evacuation lifted after military ordnance found
- Teen in 'Jihad Jane' case to be sentenced on U.S. terror charges
- Search for Malaysia jet refocuses on drone scans of sea floor