L'Oreal Q3 growth to be more moderate than Q4-CEO
PARIS Aug 30 (Reuters) - L'Oreal Chief Executive Jean-Paul Agon said on Friday that he expects growth to be more moderate in the current third quarter than in the fourth quarter.
Agon attributed this to the timing of product launches and "sell-in and sell-out in the United States", referring to the rate at which products are stocked and sold to customers. (Reporting by Astrid Wendlandt; Editing by James Regan)
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’