UK to sell new super-long linker in September
LONDON Aug 30 (Reuters) - Britain will sell a new index-linked gilt maturing in 55 to 60 years via a syndicate of banks in the second half of September, the Debt Management Office said on Friday as part of its quarterly issuance announcement.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East