Mexican stocks rise more than 1 pct
MEXICO CITY Aug 30 (Reuters) - Mexican stocks rose more than 1 percent on Friday, led by a rise in bottler Femsa and telecom giant America Movil, controlled by Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim.
The IPC stock index was up 1.11 percent at 39,596.28 points.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |