Mexican stocks rise more than 1 pct
MEXICO CITY Aug 30 (Reuters) - Mexican stocks rose more than 1 percent on Friday, led by a rise in bottler Femsa and telecom giant America Movil, controlled by Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim.
The IPC stock index was up 1.11 percent at 39,596.28 points.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |