Peugeot brings forward end of production at Aulnay plant
PARIS Aug 30 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen said it will halt car production at its Aulnay plant near Paris earlier than planned as it transfers some workers to other roles.
Assembly of the Citroen C3 subcompact will cease in early November, a company spokesman said on Friday, but some parts production will continue on the site beyond that date. Peugeot had initially planned to wind down manufacturing at Aulnay in 2014. (Reporting by Gilles Guillaume; editing by Jason Neely)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label