ReneSola loss shrinks on higher demand from Asia
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Solar products maker ReneSola Ltd reported a smaller quarterly loss on increased shipments to Asian markets.
Net loss narrowed to $21.1 million, or 12 cents per American Depository Share (ADS), in the second quarter from $34.8 million, or 40 cents per ADS, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 62 percent to $377.4 million.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South